Would defently recommend vista print along with costmer service was excellent
Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars
1 starting at €5.26
Take a big, bold approach to getting noticed indoors or outside.
- 17 size options
- 4 material options
- Indoor & outdoor options
- Vertical or horizontal layouts available
- Vivid, full-colour printing
- Metal eyelets & reinforced edges available
You’ve only got a few seconds to grab the attention of passersby – a custom banner is a great way to make them count. Lightweight yet durable, our banners feature crisp, fade-resistant printing on your choice of solid vinyl sheets, woven vinyl mesh or polyester fabric. And with reinforced edges and metal eyelets available on all banners, you can easily design a budget-friendly banner that’s built for long-term use.
To start creating your banner, explore our gallery of fully customisable design templates, including industry- and event-specific options. (Have a design ready to go? Use our design upload option.) Once you’ve found a favourite design, make it yours by adding your custom details and choosing the options that work best for you, whether you’re creating fabric, mesh or vinyl banners. Then we’ll take care of the rest, professionally printing and shipping your order. Your banner will arrive looking great and ready to get noticed.
To make sure your printed product looks its best, please review our bleed, trim and safety area info.
Bleed (Red Line): Your background should reach this line. This helps to prevent white lines from appearing along the edges.
Trim (Solid Blue Line): This line shows the expected edges.
Safe Area (Dotted Grey Line): Any text and images need to fit within this box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s the difference between banner types – vinyl, mesh, fabric and roller banners?
A: The biggest difference between these banners is the material used.
- Vinyl Banners: You can choose between indoor (440 gsm) or outdoor (510 gsm) vinyl, both of which are fade- and water-resistant.
- Mesh Banners: Made of woven vinyl, our mesh banners are slightly translucent, with a weather-resistant 70-30 weave.
- Fabric Banners: These banners are made of polyester, and they are foldable and machine washable.
- Roller Banners: Our roller banners include a vinyl banner that comes preassembled with a stand. A case is also included.
Q: Which banner is right for my need?
A: We recommend you consider where and how you intend to display your signage, this will help you choose between vinyl banners, mesh banner, fabric banner or roller banner.
Displaying your custom banner in-store, at an indoor event or at a trade show or conference?
• Indoor Vinyl: The 440 gsm material is fade- and water-resistant, which means your custom design will pop and have some serious staying power at multiple events. • Fabric: The durable and wrinkle-resistant polyester is easy to fold and transport, and with dye-sublimated printing on machine-washable material (and with included reinforced edges), you can expect it to look great use after use. • Roller Banners: If you’ll be indoors without access to wall space, consider a roller banner: With its included stand, you can set up your banner without the need for walls, ropes or zip ties.
Taking things outside? • Outdoor Vinyl: This is a great option for shopfront displays and farmer’s markets. At 510 gsm, the extra thickness adds durability, especially when paired with banner reinforcement and our 1.3 cm diameter metal eyelets, and is weather- and fade-resistant. • Mesh: If you’re working in an especially windy or rainy outdoor setting, our woven mesh banners are designed to let the wind pass right through.
Q: Will eyelets come included on my banner?
A: It depends on which material you chose. Eyelets are included on all mesh banners by default – and you can add them to vinyl and fabric banners. We recommend adding them: The 1.3 cm metal eyelets help make sure you can show off your custom banner design with an easy, secure and long-lasting display, whether you’re using rope, zip ties or a stand. (If you’re planning to hang your banner outside, eyelets are essential.)
Q: If I want eyelets, how many will be on my banner and where are they placed?
A: Metal eyelets are placed along the top and bottom of mesh banners, about two feet apart. (Please note that you cannot request changes to the number or placement of eyelets.)
The number of eyelets varies by banner size. If your banner is sized:
- 52 x 91 cm, 76 x 122 cm, 122 x 122 cm, 76 x 183 cm:
- 122 x 183 cm, 76 x 244 cm: 6 eyelets
- 76 x 305 cm, 73 x 215 cm: 8 eyelets
- 150 x 200 cm: 10 eyelets
- 122 x 244 cm, 76 x 366 cm: 12 eyelets
- 173 x 340 cm: 14 eyelets
- 150 x 300 cm: 16 eyelets
- 150 x 400 cm, 200 x 300 cm: 18 eyelets
- 200 x 400 cm: 20 eyelets
Q: Can I get full-bleed printing on my custom banner?
A: Yes – we offer full-bleed and full-colour printing on all mesh, fabric and vinyl banners.
Q: Can I order a custom banner size?
A: We don’t presently offer custom banner sizes – but with such a wide range of sizes available, you’re likely to find an existing option that works for you.
Q: My vinyl banner is creased. How do I get them out?
A: Creases should smooth out over time, but if you need to speed up the process, just place your banner under a heavy flat object. It helps!
Q: What is banner reinforcement?
A: onsider our banner reinforcement extra strength and durability. It’s included by default on all mesh and fabric banner options, and its available to add to our indoor and outdoor vinyl banners.If you choose this option, the material is folded along the edge and hemmed. If you intend to hang your banner for a long time, we recommend the use of both banner reinforcement and eyelets.
Q: Can I write on my vinyl banner?