• 2 sheets of rustproof aluminium, over a solid plastic core
• 3 mm thick, with drill holes available for mounting
• Sharp, fade-resistant printing – for indoor or outdoor use
• Premium brushed or white, semi-matte finish
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
Use our versatile, fade-resistant signs in or outside the office.
Aluminium signs are perfect for shops, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions, parking spots and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete
Drill holes information
• Select "Yes" under "Drill holes" to have your sign produced with pre-made holes.
• Our two largest sizes, 1200 mm x 900 mm and 900 mm x 600 mm, will come with six holes. (One in each corner, plus two in the middle.)
• The other (smaller) six sizes will come with four. (One in each corner.)
• The diameter of each hole is 9 mm.
Designing your custom aluminium sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: At the moment, we only have single-sided printing.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: Can I choose where the holes are drilled?
A: No, you can't. See above for information on where they'll be.