One-of-a-kind invites for your unforgettable day.
• White envelopes included
• Choose from 2 invite sizes
• Find your ideal theme, color & paper
• Customize with your preferred wording
• Create matching RSVP & enclosure cards
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Price €12.19 ...
Prices exclude VAT
We can’t pick the music, but our DIY wedding invites make preparing for your special day a little bit easier. Upload your own design or choose from hundreds of options to find one that matches your style. Enter the text you want, then just pick your paper stock and envelope color at checkout.
Tips and to-dos
Tips and to-dos
- Be sure to coordinate your whole wedding package, including save-the-dates, invites and thank you cards – it helps tie everything together and set the tone for your big day.
- Know what to include. Put your wedding website on the save-the-date, but not a direct link to your registry. Wait until the invite to tell guests about dress code, and be sure to include RSVP cards and pre-stamped envelopes.
- Think about the personalities of the people you’re inviting. It’ll help you decide whether to use formal language or a more relaxed, conversational tone.
- Standard matte (250-gsm): This attractive (and affordable) stock is good for readability and easy to write on. Get a smooth finish and crisp printing, with a silk-coated front and back.
- Premium matte (300-gsm): This smooth, soft-looking finish has a matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. The crisp colours give your design a trendy, modern look.
- Premium glossy (350-gsm): Along with eye-catching shine, our glossiest stock has great contrast – making photos and colourful designs pop off the card. Plus, you can write easily on the non-glossy, silk-coated back.
- Linen (280-gsm): A soft, cloth-like texture makes these cards uniquely memorable. The woven, criss-cross pattern of the paper makes a lasting impression on customers.
- Recycled matte (270-gsm): This eco-friendly stock has an artistic, creative look. The textured, 100% recycled paper is perfect for simple, text-heavy designs.
Share a review and see what other customers are saying.