An affordable way to give your stand a boost.
• Dye sublimation lets you print any colour, on the entire cloth
• Machine-washable, reusable polyester material
• 3 sizes to choose from
• Note: tablecloths (as seen in photos) not included
• For a more complete look, check out custom tablecloths
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
Give your event setup a streamlined, attention-grabbing look.
You only have a few seconds to catch people’s attention at most events. Our table runners make your area stand out, and help organise your display. You can make your logo big and bold, add a flash of colour and create an overall look that brings customers in – and sticks in their minds.
Top table runner tips
- Remember that our table runners are supposed to lay width-wise across your table.
- Design with the customer’s perspective in mind, from the front of your table.
- Make your logo as large as possible, so it really stands out.
- Match the colours from your logo or design the tablecloth you’ll be using.
- After use, fold your table runner and store it in a dry area to avoid creasing.
- If you do get wrinkles, you can use an iron to get them out.
- Wash your tablecloth with any standard machine and detergent, in warm or cold water.
Front overhang area (for your logo or design)
• 2 m (h) x .6 m (w) tablecloth: front visual area is 55 cm (h) x 50 cm (w)
• 2 m (h) x .9 m (w) tablecloth: front visual area is 55 cm (h) x 80 cm (w)
• 2 m (h) x 1.5 m (w) tablecloth: front visual area is 55 cm (h) x 140 cm (w)
Note: For full coverage, check out our tablecloths. These cover your entire table, and provide you with more space to customise your design.