Discover one of the most versatile products in your marketing toolkit.
- 5 paper stock options
- Multiple paper weight options
- 5 size options
- 2-sided printing available
When it comes to promotion, a little postcard can go a long way in getting the word out. This handy item can be used in so many ways – direct mail campaigns, box inserts, street marketing and more. And customers or prospects can keep all of your information handy in one convenient, portable package.
To create your own custom postcards, first select the right size, paper and quantity for your needs. Then explore our fully customisable design templates – including options for specific industries or events. Add your text and images and we’ll take care of the rest. Your professionally printed cards will arrive looking crisp, polished and ready to show off.
To make sure your printed product looks its best, please review our bleed, trim and safety area info at right.
Bleed (Red Line): Your background should reach this line. This helps to prevent white lines from appearing along the edges.
Trim (Solid Blue Line): This line shows the expected edges.
Safe Area (Dotted Grey Line): Any text or images needs to fit within this box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s the difference between standard corners and rounded corners? Which should I choose for my postcards?
A: Standard corners tend to give postcards a more traditional look – the clean 90-degree cuts feel classic and elegant, and they’re a great option for street marketing or direct mail campaigns. Our rounded corners typically pair well with postcard designs that feel more modern or softer in style – and they’re a good option or package inserts.
Q: Can I upload my own design?
A: Yes. After you’ve made your initial choices – size, paper and quantity – you’ll be able to upload your finished design.
Q: Is the paper coated on both sides? Can I write on the back?
A: Our glossy and matte papers are coated on both sides, while our natural uncoated paper is not. You can write on any of these paper stocks, but for the best effect, we recommend our natural uncoated option.
Q: Do I have to send postcards to people? Are there other ideas for how I can use them?
A: The beauty of a well-designed postcard is that you can use it in a wide variety of ways. Some popular approaches include bag inserts, coupons, street marketing handouts and more.
Q: Do you have postcard design tips?
A: Yes – here are a few things to keep in mind as you design.
- Keep your design simple. Always remember that postcards are small, so a lot of complicated information can overwhelm its recipient. Identify the top few things you want a customer to know, and then focus on those points. Including a strong call to action – a website URL, phone number or address – gives people a way to learn more once they’ve become interested in what you have to say.
- Stand out with photography or a logo. Odds are good that your postcard will be competing for attention with other promotional pieces – in a letterbox, on a notice board or even in your business. Bold colours, a high-quality image or your logo can help your postcard get noticed.
- Create a consistent look. It’s easy to use your font choice, logo and colours to create a matching business look across other marketing products, like business cards, signage and more. With a few matching products, you’re well on your way to establishing a recognisable, professional brand.