The product came so fast, it is great quality & looks fantastic. I am delighted with how it turned out and I would definitely recommend it.
Rated 4.44 out of 5 stars
250 Starting at €57.00
Give customers your full story – but in an effective, organised way.
- 2 paper stock options
- Multiple paper weight options
- 6 size options
- 3 fold styles
- Quantities from 25 to 20,000
When you’re talking to prospective customers, less isn’t always more. Our easy-to-make folded leaflets make it easy to give people detailed business information – menu items, service lists and more – in a format that feels easy to understand and digest.
To start creating your leaflet, pick the fold, size, quantity and design that best suits your need and business. Add your text and images and we’ll take care of the rest – down to folding the leaflets for you. Your full-colour, professionally printed leaflets will arrive looking sharp and ready to hand out.
To make sure your printed product looks its best, please review our bleed, trim and safety area info to the right.
Bleed (Red Line): Your background should reach this line. This helps to prevent white lines from appearing along the edges.
Trim (Solid Blue Line): This line shows the expected edges.
Safe Area (Dotted Grey Line): Any text and images need to fit within this box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the size dimensions shown referring to when the leaflets are folded or unfolded?
A: The size of the paper after it’s been folded. For example, a DL leaflet with a tri-fold option is an A4 sheet folded to create a total of 6 printable sections (3 per side).
Q: Can I upload my own design?
A: Yes. After you’ve made your initial choices – fold, size and paper – you’ll be able to upload your finished design.
Q: Do I need to fold the leaflets myself?
A: Absolutely not. We’ll fold your leaflets for you before we send them out – they’ll arrive pre-folded and ready for use.
Q: Is the paper coated on both sides? Can I write on the back?
A: Yes, our glossy and matte papers are coated on both sides. You can write on the paper stocks, but for the best effect, we recommend using a permanent marker.
Q: If I upload my own design, what file types do you accept?
A: We accept .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png, .doc and .ppt.
Q: Do you have any design tips?
A: Sure! We recommend you keep these three tips in mind:
- 2 fonts or less. A lot of text styles will not only make a design look less professional – it also makes it much harder for someone to read and easily understand.
- Make the most of your headline space. You only have a few seconds to get someone’s attention. Write a headline that is simple, clear and easy to read.
- A photo goes a long way. You know the expression about a picture being worth 1,000 words? It’s true. A dense page full of text can be intimidating – use a great photo to help tell your story and invite a reader in.