Adding Contacts in Webmail
Domains are no longer sold by Vista. This article is only relevant if you purchased a domain from Vista before March 8, 2022.
If you're interested in purchasing a domain, you can learn more at Vista x Wix.
You can add, group, manage and delete contact information in the Contacts tab which is divided into three panes: groups, contact lists and contact details.
You can quickly address messages to one or more contacts from within the Contacts pane.
From the Contacts Tab:
- Click Contacts from the sidebar.
- Select Create from the top toolbar.
- In the details pane, fill in the blank contact card with contact information.
- Click Save.
- Select an email from the person that you would like to add.
- In the email details, click the email address from the header.
- From options select Add to address book and it'll be automatically added to your address book.
Assigning Contacts to Groups
By default all contacts belong to the Contacts group. To assign a contact to a specific group(s), click the Groups tab and toggle on the appropriate groups. Contacts can be added to as many groups as desired.
To quickly move contacts to groups, use the drag-and-drop feature.