Outlook Email Setup
Domains are no longer sold by Vista. This article is only relevant if you purchased a domain from Vista before March 8, 2022.
If you're interested in purchasing a domain, you can learn more at Vista x Wix.
NOTE: Instructions may vary based on Outlook version and operating system. Please visit Microsoft Support for additionl steps.
- Launch Outlook, click on File. Tools for MAC users
- Click Add Account
- Enter Email Address then click Connect or Continue
- If prompted to choose an email type, select either IMAP or Other Email
- Follow on-screen instruction to enter Account Information.
- Email Address: Enter your full email address.
- Password: Enter the password for your email address.
- User name: Enter your full email address.Type: We recommend IMAP.
- Incoming and Outgoing Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Port Use default ports.
- SSL: Use SSL to connect.
- Click Add Account or Finish
Your account is ready to use.