Square Business Cards
• A unique, different look from traditional cards
• Great shape for featuring logos or photos
• Available in a variety of paper stocks
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
A unique look. A can’t-miss card.
You’ve got a one-of-a-kind company, so create a one-of-a-kind card. Our square (65 x 65 mm) business cards have a unique look (and feel) that sets them apart from standard designs. They’ve got a great layout for showcasing your logo or product shot, and they help give your company an interesting, creative vibe. Sometimes, it’s hip to be square.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (360-gsm): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (330-360-gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280-gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (270-gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium pearl (350-gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colours and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (350-gsm): Light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look – with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (330-gsm): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other paper stocks.
• Standard matte (300-gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324-gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300-gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
• Standard pearl (300-gsm): Reflective, light-catching surface – great for light colours and simple designs.
Tips for a professional look
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered