Slim business cards
A slimmer card. A bigger impression.
• More narrow than standard cards
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
Make your card – and your business – stand out.
When you’re trying to get customers’ attention, bigger isn’t always better. Even though they’re just a fraction more narrow (40 x 85 mm), our slim business cards have an eye-catching look and a unique feel in your hand. It’s a little detail that could help you not only reach more people, but make more of an impression.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (360-gsm): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (330-360-gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280-gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (270-gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium pearl (350-gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colours and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (350-gsm): Light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look – with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (330-gsm): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other paper stocks.
• Standard matte (300-gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324-gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300-gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
• Standard pearl (300-gsm): Reflective, light-catching surface – great for light colours and simple designs.
Tips for a professional look
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered